Check Out Manah’s March Blog Round-up!
A quick glance at all the stories we published during the month of March.
Here is a glimpse of all our workplace wellbeing-themed blogs published over the past month.
If you liked these articles, do share them with your colleagues and friends. And keep reading the Manah Wellness blog!
Our decisions are driven by our perceptions, which in turn are based on our subjective experiences and influences. Let’s deep-dive into the concept of unconscious biases and how to avoid them.
2. Workplace Bullying: Definition, Causes, and Remedies by Chinmayee Aphale
A look at the common reasons for workplace bullying and how to deal with it.
3. Common Myths about Work-life Balance by Manya Mishra
Does strictly compartmentalising our personal and work lives make us more efficient? Let’s examine this and some other work-life balance myths.
4. How to Build an Ethical Workplace by Lisian Roseni
Why strong ethics are key to becoming a high-performance business and a sought-after employer.
5. How to Track Employee Performance: An Expert HR Guide by Mukta Thakral
Getting your employee performance management system right is critical to keeping your people engaged and motivated. Here are some tips.
6. Virtual Employee Engagement Activities and Ideas for 2022 by Chayanika Sen
Working from home has drained many employees mentally and emotionally. Let’s explore some ways to keep them engaged.
7. Employee Retention Strategies to Lower Attrition in 2022 by Lisian Roseni
Dealing with high employee turnover is a costly and time-consuming affair. Here are some ways to retain your employees, especially the high-performers.
Manah Wellness has launched 8 Workplace Wellness Initiatives for 2022: Download the Guide!
8. How to replace workplace negativity with positivity by Chinmayee Aphale
Negativity can arise due to job dissatisfaction, lack of appreciation by one’s peers, or simply basic indifference. Here are the common signs of workplace negativity and some ways to build a culture of positivity.
9. Should Your Company Offer ‘Unlimited Paid Time Off’ to Employees? By Vinita
Some companies have begun offering ‘unlimited vacations’ to their employees. But is this trend sustainable and is it applicable to all work contexts? Let’s dig deep and understand its pros and cons!
10. How to Say Goodbye to an Employee Leaving the Company by Lisian Roseni
Here are some ways to say goodbye to a valued employee.
11. How to Address the Common Signs of Job Dissatisfaction among Employees by Mukta Thakral
Lack of appreciation and unfair compensation or benefits are some of the common reasons why employees feel dissatisfied. Read on to find out how to improve job satisfaction at your workplace.
11. Improving Internal Communication at Workplace: A How-to Guide for Employers by Hazra Khatoon
Poor internal communication affects productivity and employee satisfaction, which eventually translates into poorer customer experience and lower sales. Try these tips to improve communication among your internal stakeholders.